- We strive to provide complete health care for our patients. Learn more about the many services we can provide you.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
First, call your insurance broker or your insurance company to let them know
that you have been injured and require treatment for your injuries.
1. Do I have to go see my Family Doctor first?
No. You do not need a referral from your family doctor to have treatment for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident. You can go directly to a Chiropractic clinic for treatment. It is important to begin treatment immediately. This will usually shorten the amount of time you need to be treated. Leaving an injury untreated can make it more difficult to treat later and your insurance company may be reluctant to pay for the treatment if you wait too long.
2. How do I choose a clinic?
Choosing a clinic is like anything else you look for. Ask people you know if they know a good clinic or doctor. It is imperative that you find a Chiropractor who has experience treating these types of injuries and has licensed staff members to help him.
3. How do I know if it's a good clinic? Call the clinic and ask questions...
1. Does the staff speak your language?
2. Will the Chiropractor perform all the treatment? Will I see the Chiropractor every time I come for treatment? You do not want to be treated by non-licensed assistants.
3. Will someone show me how to exercise and stretch during my treatment? One of the most important things about recovering from an injury and preventing chronic pain is to exercise the involved musculature. You need to become stronger and more flexible if you want to fully recover form your injuries.
4. Will they help me with all the paperwork from the insurance company following the accident? Dr. Pisarek and his administrative staff help with all the paperwork involved for no fee or commission.
5. Be careful if anyone tells you that you must go to a certain clinic. It is your decision where to be treated following a motor vehicle accident. Be weary of tow truck operators, paralegals and "accident specialists" who try to force you to go to a specific clinic.
At Advanced Healthcare, Dr. Pisarek and staff can help your injuries recover with the complete rehabilitation treatment programs that we offer. And, there is NO CHARGE for these services to you, as we bill directly to your extended health and automobile insurers. You can call us directly for an appointment, and NO MEDICAL REFERRAL IS REQUIRED; yet we often receive medical referrals of injured patients (adults and children) to our facility.
Dr. Pisarek will perform all the chiropractic and rehabilitation treatments, personally seeing his patients on every visit. Dr. Pisarek does not allow his assistants or non-licensed staff to treat patients. All the staff have extensive experience in treating car accident injuries.
If you are at fault or not, you are eligible for MVA (Motor Vehicle Accident) rehabilitation services such as: physiotherapy; chiropractic treatment; stretching and strengthening exercises; cervical decompression traction; low-level laser therapy (LLLT); acupuncture; RMT (registered massage therapy); foot orthotics; x-rays; specialist assessments; personal injury compensation and other benefits from your automobile insurance company and extended health care plans.
Dr. Pisarek and his administrative staff know that insurance claim paperwork can be hard to understand and overwhelming, especially when one is suffering from injuries. He and his administrative staff will assist you with all the paperwork involved when having to be treated for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident. They will also help you apply for any benefits you may be entitled to due to your injuries such as housekeeping; childcare; income replacement; attendant care; home maintenance; etc.).
Call Dr. Pisarek now at (416) 633-3000 to schedule an appointment to help you with injury rehabilitation!
|Monday||8am - NN||2pm - 6pm|
|Tuesday||By Appt||By Appt|
|Wednesday||8am - NN||2pm - 6pm|
|Thursday||By Appt||2pm - 6pm|
|Friday||8am - NN||By Appt|
|Saturday||By Appt||By Appt|
|Sunday||By Appt||By Appt|
|8am - NN||By Appt||8am - NN||By Appt||8am - NN||By Appt||By Appt|
|2pm - 6pm||By Appt||2pm - 6pm||2pm - 6pm||By Appt||By Appt||By Appt|
I have been a patient of Dr. Pisarek for a few years now. Every morning I have to say "thank you Dr. P.!". Your care and your treatment renew my energy... no more pains in my lower back, knee and foot. With your help I lost 20 pounds and I am keeping it off. I am really grateful to you and your wife Hilda for taking care of me. My retirement got a new meaning, thanks to you.