These famous people (past and present) all have the ability to choose any health care in the world, but they have unanimously chosen Chiropractic for it's health and life enhancing capabilities!
Join these celebrities and millions of other North Americans and people around the world who utilize Chiropractic care for every aspect of their lives, simply because, Chiropractic enhances the health and performance of every human being, from grandchildren to grandparents!
- Bob Hope - "Chiropractic is a wonderful means of natural healing!"
- Dixie Carter, Designing Women TV Series - "I have a wonderful chiropractor. I believe a healthy spine is a healthy body."
- Andy Griffith - "Chiropractic has advanced tremendously over the past few decades. It has grown by leaps and bounds to become a specialized and accepted science."
- Montel Williams - Williams was diagnosed in 1999 with multiple sclerosis.
On the December 18, 2007 episode of his television show,
Emmy award winning talk show host Montel Williams endorsed chiropractic, saying, "It's the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me!" He told the audience that after suffering from pain 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, he experienced relief from pain with his first chiropractic adjustment. "There's not a person who knows me who will not confirm this. I am walking differently, my pain is less, and I've already regained strength in my left leg." He also added that he could stand up straight without pain for the first time in more than five years. The broadcast included a filmed segment with Williams' chiropractor, Patrick Kerr, DC who also appeared as a guest on the show. After introducing his chiropractor, Williams jokingly said, "Everyone knows my head is screwed on wrong ... basically, you screwed it on right!" The chiropractic portion of the show was quickly circulated across the Internet, as doctors and chiropractic supporters placed a popular YouTube video of the program on their own sites.
- Katherine Kelly Lang, Bold & Beautiful Soap Opera Star - "I leave my chiropractor's office feeling fresh and rejuvenated and back in line the way I should be. He has also been successful at getting rid of my tension headaches."
- David Cassidy, The Partridge Family TV Series
- Lou Waters, CNN Today - "I like to go to the chiropractor at least once a week and have for the past 20-25 years. I feel better when I go; I have more energy."
- Marlo Thomas - "Chiropractic solved my neck and shoulder pains; it put me back on my feet. I think chiropractic is great!"
- James Arness - "Chiropractic care is the only real, long-lasting relief that I have found for my neck pain due to an old injury."
- George Kennedy - "A chiropractor accomplished in three weeks what the army doctors haven't been able to do in two years."
- Peter Fonda - "Regular chiropractic adjustments go hand in hand with good health."
- Liza Minelli - "I rely on regular chiropractic care to keep in shape for my strenuous type of acting and singing."
- Chuck Connors - "I depended on chiropractic care when I was an athlete. I depend on it now as a busy film and TV actor."
- Jane Russell - "I credit chiropractic care for maintaining my health to keep up the pace of my career."
- Robert Goulet - "I wouldn't be without my regular schedule of chiropractic adjustments because of my very strenuous schedule."
- Jeane Dixon - "I am walking today because of chiropractic care I received years ago. I predict a great future for the science of chiropractic."
- Melvin Belli - "I had headaches for over 30 years until I tried chiropractic. They have completely disappeared."
- Bob Cummings - "I have been a great devotee of chiropractic all my life. My father was a medical doctor who kept well using chiropractic."
- Ken Berry - "My success as an entertainer would not be possible if it weren't for chiropractic."
- Carol Lawrence - "Chiropractic keeps me in shape for my life as a TV, stage, and screen star, wife and mother."
- Clint Walker - "Without chiropractic care, I couldn't have existed with my work as a TV and film actor."
Some Other Entertainers: Dennis Weaver • Richard Pryor • Adam Arvin • David Duchovney •
Sylvester Stallone • Robin Williams • David Copperfield • Denzel Washington • Whitney Houston • Penny Marshall • Kim Kissinger • Alec Baldwin • Richard Gere • Whoopie Goldberg • Ted Danson • Macaulay Culkin • Demi Moore • Johnathan Lipnicki • Tea Leoni • Steven Segal • Dianne Carroll • Richard Kuss • Johnetta Cole • Jim & Jan Brolin • Cher • Jerry Seinfeld • Doris Day • Burt Reynolds • Robin Wright • Meredith Baxter • Phyllis Diller • James Earl Jones • Christie Brinkley • Patrick Stewart • Clint Eastwood • Linda Hamilton • Jane Seymour • Dolf Lundgren • Michael Shurtleff • Heidi Kling • Josephine Pemice-Fales • Members of Cosby Family • David Spade • Shirley MacLaine • Marcello Angelini • William Shatner • Daniella Buson