The goal of the Advanced Healthcare's exclusive "New Patient" Offer is to introduce you, as a potential "new" chiropractic patient in our facility, to modern and effective chiropractic methods and determine if chiropractic care can help reduce your pain, suffering and improve your spinal / joint condition(s), overall health and 'peak optimal' performance.
Request an appointment now by email (click here) or contact us by phone at (416) 633-3000 and mention this special 'new' patient website offer of a $75.00 discount (a 44% saving) on your first visit at Advanced Healthcare with Dr. Pisarek, for just:
1 - $95.00 which encompasses a single area complaint (normally a $185.00 value); or
2 - $155.00 which encompasses multiple complaints or a single complex complaint (normally a $245.00 value).
Our fees are generally consistent with, or lower than those recommended by the Ontario Chiropractic Association; and are recognized by auto insurance companies and most extended health insurance plans. An official receipt will be provided to you for direct reimbursement from your extended health insurance plan.
Fees for this offer (above) do not apply to motor vehicle accident injury claimants, as we invoice your car insurance company and/or your extended health insurance plan directly for payment to our office for services provided to you. Also, we will assist you with the completion and submission of any insurance forms.
We also treat personal sport and work injuries. But, we do not accept and treat WSIB work injury claimants.
This 'new' patient appointment offer consists of:
1. A comprehensive health and lifestyle consultation;
2. A posture evaluation;
3. A chiropractic (spinal and joint biomechanics), orthopaedic and neurological assessment;
4. A computerized muscle and nerve analysis (sEMG - MyoVision); and
5. A 'report of findings' (results) visit scheduled to discuss your assessment results including recommendations, options and a customized treatment program of care plan.
6. If medical diagnostic testing is required (X-rays, Ultra-Sound, MRI, CT) and/or reading of radiology studies and report documentation, additional fees will apply.
We only accept patients that we honestly feel we can help. If after the consultation Dr. Pisarek feels that chiropractic care cannot help and correct your presenting health complaint(s), he will make alternative suggestions for a referral to another health discipline provider that may be more suitable to treat your condition(s).