Our health provider assessment team roster provides
Our commitment is to provide comprehensive, accurate, substantive, cost-effective and unbiased medical reports to the referring doctors, lawyers, employers and insurers.
We arrange to provide the following competent medico-legal assessments:
- Independent Medical Assessment (IME)
- In-Home Assessment
- Attendant Care Assessment
- Work-site Assessment
- Functional Ability Evaluation (FAE)
- Future Earning Capacity Assessment
- Dynamic Surface Electromyography (sEMG)
- Radiographic Analysis Assessment
- Neurological Assessment
- Psychological Assessment
- Psychiatric Assessment
- Orthopaedic Assessment
- Physiatry Assessment
- TMJ and ENT Assessment
- Chronic Pain Assessment
- MRI, EMG, Bone Scan and CT scan
- Future Care Cost Analysis and Report
- Home Modification Assessment and lifecare planning
Chronic Pain Assessment & Program:
Our competent health care providers will determine whether the patient requires a comprehensive chronic pain assessment & program, and will make the necessary referral.
Motor vehicle accident victims can be greatly helped by psychologists immediately following trauma. For instance, the associated shock and emotional breakdown following the accident affects the patient’s overall functioning.
Our competent health care providers will determine whether the patient requires a comprehensive neuro-psychological assessment and will make the necessary referral.
Please contact Dr. Pisarek at Advanced Healthcare for further information.