Whiplash is a potentially serious neck injury that can have a huge impact on your daily life. Something as simple as turning your head can leave you in agony while everyday activities can feel almost impossible.
Your whiplash is likely the result of trauma from a car accident or sudden force to your neck. Regardless of the reason, it is essential that you get effective treatment as soon as possible.
To help you find relief, we developed a 'Whiplash Recovery' Program'.
Our Whiplash Program...
- Addresses the full range of whiplash injuries (grade 1-3; 4 post-medical treatment)
- Takes into account the cause of your whiplash, from different types of acute injuries (such as injury in a motor vehicle accident) to degenerative repetitive motion injuries.
- Provides effective treatments and therapeutic approaches designed to relieve and ease pain that are targeted to each individual patient.
- Addresses symptoms such as neck pain, headaches, dizziness and helps prevent long-term effects.
- Prescribes appropriate stretches, strengthening exercises and movements that patients can do at home to relieve neck pain.
- Does not involve medication, painkillers, or require surgery.
- Actively involves you in the recovery process.
- Provides preventative strategies to deal with lifestyle, work, and other risk factors.
- Is also beneficial for post-surgical and post injury recovery.
- Is covered by most auto insurance and extended health insurance plans.
- Starts quickly with next day appointment available if necessary
You deserve the best whiplash treatment available. Our goal is to get you back to your normal activity level as quickly and safely as possible.
Our clinical approach involves a comprehensive individual analysis that takes your injury type, condition, risk factors, lifestyle and work function into account so that you can get well and stay well – now!
Why wait? Research clearly shows that the sooner you start treatment for pain or injury from an auto accident, the higher your chances of feeling relief sooner with less chance of developing lifelong chronic pain.
Schedule your no obligation appointment today.
A no obligation appointment is a great way for you to meet our staff, get to know the clinic environment, and discuss your treatment options. You’ll get a chance to learn more about the rehabilitation process BEFORE starting treatment.
No obligation appointments are completely private and confidential and typically take about 15 minutes. We want all of our patients to have a full idea of what to expect from Advanced Healthcare and Dr. Pisarek, and our no obligation appointments allow us to do that free of charge.
Scheduling a no obligation appointment is easy!
Just call Advanced Healthcare now at (416) 633-3000 or click here to email Dr. Pisarek.
Our staff will schedule a convenient appointment time that fits around your schedule.